Re: Using guile as an extension language for GNU make

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Using guile as an extension language for GNU make
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:48:41 +0200

() Paul Smith <address@hidden>
() Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:02:09 -0400

   I was thinking something like "gnu make" would be OK, but maybe there
   are already conventions for applications/application-specific module
   hierarchies that I should be following?

None that i am aware of.  If the module is completely internal,
you can basically choose whatever pleases you.  In the example
previously posted, i chose ‘(make-user)’ to ape '(guile-user)'.

BTW, appended is version 0.2.  It fixes an infloop and flips the
logic from blacklist-plus-default-ok to whitelist-plus-default-wtf.
Too much fun...