Aborting debugger prompt

From: Tobias Gerdin
Subject: Aborting debugger prompt
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:39:21 +0200

Hello,

When an error occurs and you are running under the REPL you are
dropped into the debugger ("Entering a new prompt. .."). This is
useful. But I am wondering if it is not possible to abort this prompt
with a user-defined value? That is, to get hold of the continuation
and applying it to some value so that the execution can continue from
the point of the error.

This would be convenient sometimes, and I guess this would be similar
to the Common Lisp "restarts" concept.

-Tobias