Re: About gh.h

From: Keith Wright
Subject: Re: About gh.h
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 00:51:07 -0500

> From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Germ=E1n_Arias?= <address@hidden>
>
> I'm trying to update an old gnustep library that uses guile. But it
> requieres gh.h header.
> As I can see this header don't exist. So, which header should I use
> instead it?
> Thanks in advance.

The gh.h headers were part of an attempt to make the
C interface of guile compatible with that of STk.
It was abandoned when project leadership changed
to someone who thought a better idea was to not
do that.  That was some time in the 20th century.

At least, that's how I remember it.

I don't think there is a compatible library, you
just have to change everything over to the scm.h
interface.

--
     -- Keith Wright  <address@hidden>

Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop <http://www.free-comp-shop.com>