Re: guile user base

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: guile user base
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:50:16 +0100

Hi Cédric,

address@hidden skribis:

> Anyway, I'm going to try to compile some first newsletter with abstracts
> from the guile MLs and IRC channel. I may also bug some people
> personally for some more infos. Then I will host the thing, buz about
> it a little and see what I catch in my net :-)

Sounds cool!

There’s also the possibility of doing something more informal than the
Gazette, such as the “Quarters of the Hurd” (see
<http://hurd.gnu.org/>).  These could be submitted on the Savannah news
system, which gets aggregated to planet.gnu.org.

Speaking of which, it should get aggregated elsewhere, most notably
Planet Scheme.  Anyone knows how to add it there?

Thanks,
Ludo’.