getopt-long

From: Andrew Horton
Subject: getopt-long
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 11:40:40 +0000

Recently I needed to be able to recognize multiple use of an option when using getopt-long. For example, the gcc "-L" option can be specified multiple times for various paths. The option-ref helper function only seems to get the most recent use of an option using assq. I couldn't see any other way in the getopt-long API to do it, so added a helper function option-ref-list (see patch vs stable-2.0).