screen in guile

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: screen in guile
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 10:14:46 +0100

Hey, here's a summer (to start with) of code idea:

Rewrite GNU Screen in Guile Scheme.
Bonus points for adding "vertical split" a la tmux.

(I got this idea after reading some screen vs tmux posts,
 not ever having used tmux, personally, but somewhat irked
 anyway by the "aging code base" vibe...)

I suppose if nobody else picks this up, it will go on my queue
after {RPX, Guile-{WWW,SDL,PG}} in Guile 2, {RCS, Git} in Guile...
Do you all really want to wait that long?!