Re: screen in guile

From: Andrew Gwozdziewycz
Subject: Re: screen in guile
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:57:48 -0500

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:
() Andrew Gwozdziewycz <address@hidden>
() Thu, 8 Mar 2012 06:02:46 -0500

  Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't screen
  *have* vertical split a la tmux?

  http://i.imgur.com/IXdEF.png

Certainly seems like it.  Well then, we will need
something else bonus-points worthy, i suppose.  The
only thing that strikes me as interesting (personally)
would be schemier ~/.screenrc syntax, but i assume that
any reasonable porting effort would address that issue
de rigueur.

[Hangs head in shame, peeking at ~/.rpxrc ...]

Not to strike you down twice, but I'm not sure how .screenrc's syntax would be better served with s-expressions. To my knowledge it's completely line oriented without any sort of section delimiting.

--
http://www.apgwoz.com