Re: SRFI-64 implementation for Guile 2.0

From: Sunjoong Lee
Subject: Re: SRFI-64 implementation for Guile 2.0
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:19:00 +0900

Thanks Noah and Per;

English language is more difficult than scheme language for me. :(
I want to share my code or modification to others and learn somethings during that.

Few days ago, I found testing.scm, the reference implementation of SRFI 64, does not pass srfi-64-test.scm, a test suite for the SRFI 64, on Guile 2.0.
The cause is defining test-apply before defining test-with-runner in testing.scm.
I did not realize it then and try to understand how testing.scm work.

I'll attatch two files on this mail; srfi-64.scm.gz and testing.patch.gz.
The srfi-64.scm.gz file is for Guile, Chicken and Gambit users.
The testing.patch.gz file is for Per.