Re: read-header procedure of (web http) module has a bug?

From: Sunjoong Lee
Subject: Re: read-header procedure of (web http) module has a bug?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:43:03 +0900

Thanks Noah.

2012/4/25 Noah Lavine <address@hidden>
Hello,

That's actually perfectly legal. The procedure definitions at the top
level of a module can all call each other.

(This also applies to all of the procedures inside a 'let' or similar.)

I see. You mean the procedures of the same level can call each other. Right?

I have another question; What if the macro case?
Suppose there is a procedure to use another macro and definition of the macro is after the procedure, is it illegal?

Oh, another one; each procedure call of the same level is legal on other language like Chicken? I'm confused.

Thanks.