Re: read-header procedure of (web http) module has a bug?

From: Sunjoong Lee
Subject: Re: read-header procedure of (web http) module has a bug?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:07:46 +0900

It's very pleasure to know something new.

2012/4/25 Noah Lavine <address@hidden>
Yes, that's right. And procedures at one level can always call to
procedures at a higher level, but not the other way around.

I understood.

> I have another question; What if the macro case?
> Suppose there is a procedure to use another macro and definition of the
> macro is after the procedure, is it illegal?

Good question. I don't know the answer to that.

I think it illegal; you know, I groused about the definition order of test-apply procedure and test-with-runner macro to Per.

> Oh, another one; each procedure call of the same level is legal on other
> language like Chicken? I'm confused.

Yes, I think this should be legal in all Scheme implementations,
including Guile and Chicken.

Very confused; I saw many compile errors and it disappeared after re-ordering definitions on Chicken. But this is not a Guile problem.

I hope this helps.

Very helpful and thank you again.