Re: crash in guile-sqlite3

From: Joonas Sarajärvi
Subject: Re: crash in guile-sqlite3
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 14:45:06 +0300

2012/4/29 Sunjoong Lee <address@hidden>:
> Hi, Joonas;
>
> Yesterday, David said simple solution of yours. I think I found the case
> of segfault.

Hello,

Sorry for having been so inactive in this thread, despite starting it.
Other life activities pretty much took the whole weekend.

However, thank you for taking a look at the problem. The change you
placed at
git://gitorious.org/~sunjoong/guile-sqlite3/sunjoongs-guile-sqlite3.git
seems to completely resolve the crash for me.

-Joonas