Re: Community service

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Community service
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 16:40:00 +0800

Hi there!
I believe this is meaningful for my Ragnarok project. Though it's a
multi-protocols generic server, it contains HTTP, and provides
Guile-template naturally.
If I released a stable version someday (maybe few months later), I'll
start a new project of web-framework just like Guile-on-Rails or
something alike. Which may based on Ragnarok as an inner server.
At that time your site may provide more interesting things for Guilers.

Well, but the only bad thing is, I don't know how long I'll spend on
implementing them...
I pray to finish that as soon as possible in case I've done it and you
down it...