Re: http-post

From: gregory benison
Subject: Re: http-post
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 10:28:36 -0700

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Noah Lavine <address@hidden> wrote:
> If you'd like to have it added to Guile, we'd love to have it in here.
> The one other thing we'd like is tests for this code. There are
> examples in test-suite/tests/web-http.test.

To write a test for http-post, I thought I'd model it on a test for
http-get.  However, there isn't one - 'http-get' doesn't appear
anywhere in test-suite/ (on master branch as of 4105f).  'run-server'
isn't in there either.  So is a test needed for all of these?  Perhaps
something that starts up a simple server like the example in the
documentation, binds it to some port, and sends a few requests with
'http-get' and 'http-post' to see if they come back correctly?