ERROR: Wrong number of arguments to #<procedure ......

From: Simon Huskier
Subject: ERROR: Wrong number of arguments to #<procedure ......
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:30:39 +0800

Dear Scheme users:

When I run the following piece of code, I encountered an error:
    ERROR: Wrong number of arguments to #<procedure lattice->cartesian (x)>

;;;; function definition
(define (eps-func p)
   (let* ((p (lattice->cartesian))
             (x (vector3-x p))
             (y (vector3-y p))
             (z (vector3-z p)))
(if (> sin(* 2 pi x y z) 0)
                (make dielectric
                        (epsilon 12))
                (make dielectric
                        (epsilon 1)))))
;;;; function call
(set! default-material (make material-function (material-func eps-func)))

I cannot figure out where it is wrong. The above code is only part of a control file.

Some background information is as following:

(lattice->cartesian x)
where x is a vector3

vector3 is a datatype defined somewhere

3-vector functions
(vector3 x [y z])
    Create a new 3-vector with the given components. If the y or z value is omitted, it is set to zero.
(vector3-x v)
(vector3-y v)
(vector3-z v)
Return the corresponding component of the vector v.

material-func [function]
A function of one argument, the position vector3

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Simon