Re: guildhall packages

From: Ian Price
Subject: Re: guildhall packages
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:46:01 +0100

Julian Graham <address@hidden> writes:

> Wow, that's a big list! Thanks in particular for packaging my stuff
> (scss and sdom). Is there any information that library authors need to
> have in order to make it easy for their work to be included in
> guildhall?

As it stands, it is pretty easy. All that is necessary is a pkg-list.scm
file that specifies how the files are to be installed. The format is
pretty simple, and can be copied from an existing one, and there is also
a grammar in the manual.

Other than that, send me an email and I'll include it. User-submitted
uploads not available yet, though it is a priority concern.

--
Ian Price -- shift-reset.com

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"