Re: procedure-source availability

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: procedure-source availability
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 22:11:29 +0200

I've found a bug report on savannah, which noted the lack of
``procedure-source'' for guile 1.9.11
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30469
I wonder if any further decisions were made regarding the maintenance
of ``procedure-source''. I would find it really useful for my
application if the sexp containing the lambda expression that was used
to generate the procedure was stored in it's property list, and I
don't understand why this isn't currently done. (Is it because of the
performance issues?)
Best regards
MG