Re: Getting Guile 2.0.x onto Fedora

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Getting Guile 2.0.x onto Fedora
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:14:57 -0500

Hello,

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Mike Gran <address@hidden> wrote:
I intend to, but, where to begin?  I'll try contacting some
of the projects on their fora to see if I can lend a hand.

Thanks a lot! That would be a great thing for Guile.

But first I thought I see if this thread here would yield
magical results.

I don't have any magic, but I am curious - I would imagine that a lot of the problems in upgrading these programs will be the same, because some Guile API will have changed. It would be interesting to know which changes have been big issues. I looked at the NEWS file, and there have been some changes that seem like obvious candidates, but I don't really know without looking.

Sadly, I don't think I'll have time to work on this for a while, but I appreciate your willingness to do it.

Noah