Re: GNU Guile community in google+

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: GNU Guile community in google+
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:18:49 +0800

On Sun, 2012-12-16 at 21:03 -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> zx spectrumgomas <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I've created GNU Guile in google+ . Join to the community!
> > https://plus.google.com/communities/109342732294319716184?hl=es
>
> I always find it odd and #disturbing that Free Software communities use
> sites like this, built with non-free software and with at best unclear
> privacy policies.  But perhaps the guile community is not using this.

I think this couldn't be the official one (for the privacy policies),
but Guilers do need a place to play together.
Besides, may Guilers use gmail which is also a google product, like me,
so I don't think we should against it.

PS: If someday we can finish guile-on-rails, we can build such a
community with Guile itself.