Re: GNU Guile community in google+

From: zx spectrumgomas
Subject: Re: GNU Guile community in google+
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:35:26 +0100

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Nala Ginrut <address@hidden> wrote:
> To my belief, confess sins then reform at once, which is the only way to
> make people stay acquitted.

In Spain as good Catholics you can confess, reoffend and turn to
confess. No problem. If it finally makes gnu-rails or Guile Planet,
penance would be accomplished.

> Take it easy, Guile doesn't against social-networks, but the wrong
> policy for propitiatory/privacy.
> You mentioned Racket users choose G+, but Racket is not GNU Racket,
> right?
>
> PS: I used to use G+, but I delete it from my smartphone wrathfully when
> I realize it uploaded many of my photos without any mention.
> Nowadays, I have to care about anything, especially software service.

I did not say that Guile is against social-networks. I say that Guile
isn't using social networks and it is a mistake. And that's a fact.