Re: GNU Guile community in google+

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: GNU Guile community in google+
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 09:05:43 +0100

() zx spectrumgomas <address@hidden>
() Mon, 24 Dec 2012 21:49:23 +0100

   In any case, I don't think I push against the tide.

And yet, you say:

   In summary, the GNU image in social networks is very bad, and it
   nowadays can not be allowed.

... which has the same sound, to my ears.  What people think and say
about GNU is the tide.  What you or i can do about it is almost nothing.
What you or i can do apart from it is almost infinite (until death :-D).
If we choose to do something apart from it that affects it, hey, bonus!

In sum, i am suggesting that if you play obliquely, your goals may be
attained more easily (and in a more fun way) than w/ direct engagement.

Why not let google+ alone, hack a few years elsewise, come back later
and see what you /haven't/ missed?  Two birds w/ one stone (two pigeons
w/ one bean, in italian, _______, in spanish, ...), like they say.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen ..................................... GPG key: 4C807502
.                  NB: ttn at glug dot org is not me                   .