Re: regexp character classes not supported?

From: Limbo Peng
Subject: Re: regexp character classes not supported?
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 01:41:57 +0800

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM, Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> wrote:
Regular _expression_ syntax is not standardized, and there are several
different variants.  The "\d" syntax for character classes is a
non-standard perl extension, and is not supported by Guile.

Thx...seems that I've been taking such syntax for granted for a long time :(

BTW: I've found a module called pregexp which looks more powerful - does it work well in Guile?