Guile 2 birthday potluck

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Guile 2 birthday potluck
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:33:22 +0100

Hey folks!

February 16 will mark 2 years of Guile 2, and following Ludovic's
example I thought it might be a nice idea to organize a little
hack-potluck :-)

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the term, a "potluck" is a
dinner where everyone cooks something at home and brings it for all to
share.  A hack-potluck would be a more virtual feast, in which the
diners show off some little program they've been cooking.

So start your emacsen and get cooking!  We've got 5 weeks until 16
February, ample time for a delicious concoction :)

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/