Re: IXIN 1.2 available

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: IXIN 1.2 available
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 11:54:26 +0100

On Mon 03 Dec 2012 16:09, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

>   BTW, ‘a2ixin foo.sxml’ works fine under Guile 2.
>   Getting the .sxml in the first place is the problem, there.

IIRC the problem here was entities like &copyright; not being defined?
For that you can use:

 -- Function: define-parsed-entity! entity str
     Define a new parsed entity. ENTITY should be a symbol.

     Instances of &ENTITY; in XML text will be replaced with the string
     STR, which will then be parsed.

from (sxml ssax).

The SXML modules don't do DTD parsing right now, for better or for
worse.  I hear the kids are using relax-ng and such things anyway.

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/