Guile OpenGL bindings

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Guile OpenGL bindings
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:16:39 +0100

Hi Javier,

Have you had time to think about GL bindings for Guile?  I had been
meaning to do something about it for a long time, and finally got around
to a first hack last week.  Daniel and I are working in this repo:

  https://gitorious.org/guile-figl

The idea is to use the FFI to make a low-level, complete interface, and
then as needed to make higher-level more Scheme-like wrappers.  I also
really wanted documentation, so I munged the upstream docbook into
texinfo and wrote that out into docstrings and .texi files.  The binding
isn't working yet, but maybe soon.  I'd like to avoid C if I can.

Daniel has an FFI-based GLUT wrapper that he is merging in that repo as
well.  Are you interested in joining efforts?  I can add you to the
gitorious project if you like.

Cheers,

Andy
--