Re: statically linking in srfi modules

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: statically linking in srfi modules
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 13:02:01 +0000

Hmm, I can't find scm_c_register_extension in the guile reference index,
and though including libguile.h finds the function I get the error
message scm_init_srfi_1 undeclared...
Hunting around for this symbol I see the header srfi-1.h with it
declared but
#include "guile/srfi/srfi-1.h"
gives a heap of errors...

It looks like this module is the only one doing the dynamic loading
thing, judging by grepping for extension in the files, but is there a
way of knowing?

Thanks in advance,

Richard