Re: statically linking in srfi modules

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: statically linking in srfi modules
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 10:35:00 -0500

Richard Shann <address@hidden> writes:
> With this Denemo starts up looking very good - no error messages from
> any of the scheme executed on startup.

Good.  I think the SRFI problem is finally solved.

> However the symbol make-regexp is undefined.

This is an unrelated problem, namely that './configure' is apparently
unable to find a suitable POSIX regexp library.  I think you'll find
that HAVE_REGCOMP is not defined in 'config.h', in which case
'make-regexp' will not be available.  Search for 'regex' and 'rxposix'
in 'config.log' for details on what went wrong.

    Regards,
      Mark