Re: Trouble w/sockets

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Trouble w/sockets
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 08:29:11 +0100

() address@hidden
() Sun, 03 Mar 2013 00:36:09 -0500

   an error that the "resource is temporarily unavailable."  Perhaps
   there's something I need to do before connecting to the X server to
   ensure that it doesn't hang up on me.

Check out Xnest -- useful for sniffing protocol.

I suspect a little patience is all your code needs.  E.g., see ttn-do
module ‘(ttn-do zzz x-protocol)’ proc ‘-connect’, subproc ‘get-setup’,
wherein there is a ‘select’ + ‘usleep’ loop.

[cc trimmed]

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
GPG key: 4C807502