base64 module

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: base64 module
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:06:04 -0700

Hi,

I've been copying a base64.scm file that comes with the tekuti blog in
some of my projects. It seems to me that this should go somewhere else
and I should not copy it over and over again. I think Nala Ginrut also
uses it in his artanis web framework and probably others too.

So, what would be the right place for this? guile-lib? A small new
guile-base64 module now that there is guildhall? I think I already
asked this to Andy a while ago, but I don't recall very well the
answer.

Thanks!

Aleix