guile meets twitter

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: guile meets twitter
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 11:00:40 -0700

Hi,

these past nights I've been working on guile-oauth. There is no
release yet and it currently only implements OAuth 1.0a and probably
1.0 (I still have to check all differences). It uses gnutls and
industria (for hmac-sha1 and base64).

The good news is that I've been able to create a guile web twitter
client (examples/twitter.scm) see attached screenshot.

The plan is to cleanup and document guile-oauth and release it soon.

Happy hacking!

Aleix