Re: guile-redis 0.1.0 released

From: Ian Price
Subject: Re: guile-redis 0.1.0 released
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:40:14 +0100

Aleix Conchillo Flaqué <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce the first release of guile-redis. redis is a
> key-value store server (http://redis.io).
>
> https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-redis

Cool, I had an r6rs portable redis library about 2 years ago, but it
ended up never getting released, after getting bogged down with some
detail in larceny. C'est la vie.

Which reminds me, I should have an official release for my memcached
library, since I've been sitting on that since February....

--
Ian Price -- shift-reset.com

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"