Re: guile-gnome and guile 2

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: Re: guile-gnome and guile 2
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 15:51:46 -0300

>> Second, with the guile-gnome tarball you referenced, it errors
>> complaining that only `glib.h' can be included directly, so the
>> compilation stops.
>
> That probably is because the '-dev' files/packages are not installed on your
> machine. I am on debian it is the libglib2.0-dev package.

Thanks again.

I do have libglib2.0-dev installed here, so I don't think this is it.

The complained file is `/glib/gnome/gobject/guile-support.h', line 27.
One can see that it is indeed including something other than `glib.h',
in this case, `glib/gmacros.h', which `gmacros.h' doesn't like and has a
specific #if for this.