Re: guile-2.0 on mingw: the sequel

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: guile-2.0 on mingw: the sequel
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:14:43 +0200

2013/8/23 Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
Configuring with --prefix=/usr is a mistake: there's no /usr on your
system, as far as MinGW programs are concerned.
[...]

yes, it seems that this was the reason. So now the guile
interpreter runs properly, but I still have a problem with
running a program that, having been linked against
libguile, would call scm_with_guile or scm_init_guile, e.g.
===
#include <libguile.h>
void hi(void *unused) { scm_puts("hello!\n", scm_current_output_port()); }
int main() {
   scm_with_guile(hi, NULL);
  return 0;
===

I compile it under msys in c:/guile-2.0/bin (i.e. prefix/bin) using
$ gcc -o hello.exe hello.c -I ../include/guile/2.0 -lguile-2.0

but I still get the same error as before ("throw without catch
with stack-overflow key")

Any ideas what could be wrong this time?