Re: and-let* is not composable?

From: Ian Price
Subject: Re: and-let* is not composable?
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:51:58 +0100

Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> writes:

> Ahh, I thought we nuked the unhygienic macros in our tool-chain, That
> is a BUG!

It is, but the issue is going to be around for as long as Guile users
themselves write unhygienic macros. And it is important to note that
just because you are using syntax-case[0], doesn't mean you are writing
hygienic macros. One of my first patches to Guile was hygiene fixes in
the define-record-type form in (rnrs records syntactic).

Fixing it in our own backyard is a start, but there is no need to do it
all at once, and it could be some nice low hanging fruit for new
contributors.

> Anyway can I suggest a Bug report where we
Then add it to the tracker :)

0.  syntax-rules is fine, modulo al petrofsky/oleg style craziness
--
Ian Price -- shift-reset.com

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"