guile scripting for gdb

From: Doug Evans
Subject: guile scripting for gdb
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 07:57:57 -0800

Hi.
fyi, I've uploaded my gdb-guile branch to github.

https://github.com/dje42/gdb.git

It's in branch gdb-guile.

It's still very preliminary, and there are some open issues.
If you're interested take a look.
We'll have to see how things end up if/after it passes code review, so while I welcome all the help I can get, I'd feel bad if people write too much now only having to redo it.
OTOH, if you have as much fun with this stuff as I do, go for it. :-)

I'll be submitting snippets for review over the coming weeks.