Re: guile scripting for gdb

From: msematman
Subject: Re: guile scripting for gdb
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:15:14 +0100

I'm curious, what is the current status of support for other interpreted
languages in the Guile VM? For example, what's the status of Python for
Guile? As probably many of you , once I've felt the power of lispy
languages, it's an annoyance to go back to anything inferior, but many
people I work with use "the median language" (in words of P. Graham).
These days, this seems to be python. So, if i'm developing a nice
container for the scientific code i'm developing, i'd like to make this
essentially scheme, but i'd also like to give people a chance to extend
it via the popular language of the hour.

Cheers

--

  address@hidden