Status of gnome-guile (again)

From: msematman
Subject: Status of gnome-guile (again)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:16:52 +0100

Hi,

I've pulled the most recent image of gnome-guile-platform from savannah,

git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/guile-gnome.git
guile-gnome-platform

built it (at first glance, successfully) , but running gtk demos from
directory guile-gnome-platform/gtk/examples/guile-gtk-demo
fails. Among the backtrace lines, one can read that the module  (gnome
gtk) is missing.

Looking into what I thought the module directory should be (on my
system, this is /opt/share/guile-gnome-2/gnome/)  reveals there is no
such module defined.

Any hints?

Cheers
--