Re: libguile thread safety

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: libguile thread safety
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 01:56:50 +0100

The code looks fine to me. It seems that there's a bug in guile --
when I insert one second sleep between the two invocations of
pthread_create, everything works fine. However, when I go down with
the sleep time below ~50000 microseconds, things are getting weird.

The good news is that the problem appears only between the first and
the second invocation, but if you wait after creation of the first
thread, then everything seems OK.