Re: Status of gnome-guile (again)

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: Status of gnome-guile (again)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:19:35 -0200

Hi,

> Looking into what I thought the module directory should be (on my
> system, this is /opt/share/guile-gnome-2/gnome/)  reveals there is no
> such module defined.

probably because it didn't build and/or install correctly. did you
build/install the
required versions of both g-wrap and guile-cairo _before_ guile-gnome-2?

maybe you're missing some dependencies: somewhere in the config.log, it tells
you
what wrappers it will build, mine was like this [all wrappers]

        All available wrappers will be built:
          atk cairo corba gconf glib gnome-vfs gtk libglade libgnome
libgnomecanvas libgnomeui pango

Cheers,
David