Potluck, midi -> chiptune

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Potluck, midi -> chiptune
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 20:59:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

For this year's potluck, I wrote prog that converts a MIDI file
into an 8-bit-era chiptune, such as might have been rendered by
a Game Boy or SNES.

It is here:

  https://github.com/spk121/furry-nemesis

Specifically it converts a file named tmp.midi
(that must be in the current directory) to a file named
tmp.wav.

I'll be honest: this code is just a couple of days old, and
it is really raw. Incomplete and painfully slow.  But, it
is good for a laugh.

I'll fix it up over the next couple of weeks, if I can
find some spare time.

-Mike Gran