Re: GNU Guile 2.0.10 released

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: GNU Guile 2.0.10 released
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 01:06:10 +0100

> Could you edit libguile/Makefile.am (or libguile/Makefile.in, if
> Automake isn't installed), and remove occurrences of mkstemp.c in there?
>
> Let us know if it solves the problem.

I did remove the only reference to mkstemp.c that appeared in the
Makefile.am, then run autoreconf and configure, but it turned out that
there were still some dependencies on libguile_2.0_la-mkstemp.o in the
generated libguile/Makefile. After removing those, I went through that
part of compilation, but the process stalled on the GEN
guile-procedures.texi.

Furthermore, after pressing C-c, I had some "permission denied" error.
(I don't know if that's the original, but after repeating the process
with some modifications it didn't even get to the "GEN", but at the
stage of CCLD libguile-2.0.la it produces:
..../mingw/bin/ld.exe: cannot open output file
.libs/libguile-2.0.22.dll: Permission denied)

BTW I had to run configure with
ac_cv_func__set_invalid_parameter_handler=no
because otherwise I had a "_set_invalid_parameter_handler could not be
located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll" error popup.