Unicode 7.0

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Unicode 7.0
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:27:45 -0700

Hi,

I'm out of the Guile scene these days, but, I noticed that
the new Unicode hasn't made it into the SRFI-14 character sets.

I did the last few charset updates, but, if someone else wants to
tackle the Unicode 7.0 update, it is really easy do to.

1. Download
http://unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/UnicodeData.txt
2. Run the unidata_to_charset.pl script that appears in the
libguile subdirectory of the software.  This generates
srfi-14.i.c.  It requires that you have GNU Indent installed.

That's it, really.

Regards,

Mike Gran