Re: sph.io libraries

From: Max
Subject: Re: sph.io libraries
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 23:59:51 +0200

21.07.2014 21:03, tantalum пишет:

> a few examples are included in the other message i sent. maybe it
> already clears things up a bit. (reference
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2014-07/msg00023.html)

That's excellent, thanks!

> yes, but for now decided to host the repositories myself. the
> git-repositories otherwise do not require much maintenance effort. but
> of course servers can go down or permissions amiss. i may re-evaluate
> the hosting decision in the future.

Having some personal website offline due to experiments is not a big deal. But
personally I'd love to see your libraries to be packaged and readily available
in my
distro repositories - and they tend to be picky about upstream availability.
Btw,
jenkins works fairly well for many projects as a continuous integration system.
I was
surprised but your 'process'  lib is the only interface to execve for guile
I've been
able to find - I kinda expected that to be part of standard library. That's why
I'm
so kin on the source availability - your project looks like the missing piece
I've
always needed from guile :)

cheers,
Max.