Re: python on guile

From: Jan Wedekind
Subject: Re: python on guile
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:54:05 +0100

Hi,
In the past I have looked at how Python's NumPy and Ruby's NArray are
implemented. I then implemented Ruby multiarray (one of the HornetsEye
libraries). The point is that ultimately you want a flexible library for
umiform arrays with a JIT compiler to match the exressiveness of Guile/Scheme.
I am working on something like that at the moment [1]. Any comments and
suggestions are welcome.

Jan

[1] https://github.com/wedesoft/aiscm

--