Re: [ANN] gzochi project development release 0.7

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: [ANN] gzochi project development release 0.7
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:23:13 -0400

Hi Germán,

I believe that the Scheme code that runs server-side in a gzochi
application is explicitly freed from restriction by Guile's license:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs-2.0/guile-ref/Guile-License.html.

They would need to develop their own client, however, since the
reference client implementations in the source distribution are
covered by the GPLv3.