emacs interaction

From: Matt Wette
Subject: emacs interaction
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:33:20 -0700

I have searched the archives for information on using guile in emacs and not
much besides the guile-emacs project.

Q1) I have used GDS to run guile in emacs.  Not perfect but usable.  Comments?
I'm using with the emacs "scheme" mode.

Q2) Emacs is not indenting define-module elements like I'd like.   Does anyone
have experience with this or suggestions?

my emacs will indent as follows
(define-module (mymod)
  #:export (blablabla foo bar
                 a b c)
  #:export-syntax (blablablam foom barm
                                               am bm cm)
  )

Matt

P.S.  I'm getting back in because I just got 2.0.11 to build after so long
trying (macos).