example of interactive debugging session in guile

From: jamil egdemir
Subject: example of interactive debugging session in guile
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 12:50:34 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Can someone point me to a good tutorial on debugging a script
interactively with guile?  I've been poking around on the web for
something that gives me a good feel for the basics but no such luck.
Not sure it it exists but I figured best to ask here.  I keep getting
hits that point me back to the reference manual (which is good info
but not really a walk-through of a debugging session.)

-j

Jamil Egdemir
address@hidden
http://www.power-quant.com