[potluck dish] 3d robot programming and simulation environment

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: [potluck dish] 3d robot programming and simulation environment
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:58:01 +0100

Hello everyone!
I'm happy to announce the initial release of Robot Programming and Simulation Environment, available with the release of 1.1.0 version of SLAYER: http://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/software/slayer/

Currently it allows to set arbitrary poses to a humanoid robot, and simulate its behavior in a realistic physical environment (brought by the Open Dynamics Engine)

The source can be viewed online at https://bitbucket.org/panicz/slayer/src

I also made a video tutorial which shows how to set up and operate the editor:

http://youtu.be/G4QVE6JjmO0

(sorry for the poor sound quality, but I only had my laptop microphone, which already gathers the nose from my hard drive and CPU fan, and was forced to sing along with a dishwasher)

Bon appétit!