Re: [RFC] Guile project generator

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [RFC] Guile project generator
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:16:23 +0800

Well, I think it's a good idea to have such tool.
And I would recommend add the ticket/spec skeletons of guildhall & Guix,
say, pkg-list.scm, for better packaging work.

Maybe we should consider to make it a GNU standard one, if so, we need
to add ChangeLog and NEWS. And BUGS/HACKING/THANKS could be optional.

But I have a question that most of the time I need build-aux stuffs, I
don't know if it's necessary to add to this subcommand.

Happy hacking!