Re: [ANN] Shroud 0.1 released

From: Alex Vong
Subject: Re: [ANN] Shroud 0.1 released
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 18:35:18 +0800

Hi everyone,

I am new to encryption programs. The only thing I have done so far is
to use GPG to generate myself a key and to sign a tarball. What should
I read next to understand the whole concept of encryption and what can
I do with it to protect my piracy? Do you recommend people new to
encryption programs to try your program? Thanks!

Cheers,
Alex