Re: Guile Haunt configuration with little markdown parser

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: Guile Haunt configuration with little markdown parser
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 23:42:47 -0300

On 2015-10-08 21:41, David Thompson wrote:
Amirouche Boubekki <address@hidden> writes:

Héllo,

I pleased to share with you the haunt [1] configuration I use for my
english only blog [2]. It includes an implementation of little markdown parser powered by a parser combinator. Everything is in the file, so you
should just drop the haunt.scm file somewhere and run it with haunt.

This is really cool!  I'm happy that you are giving Haunt a shot.  It
would be really cool if we could scrape together a decent enough
Markdown parser for all Guilers to use.  It seems to be a pretty
commonly requested library.

Thanks for sharing your hack!
Great!

How I add my css/js file in my main page?

I like haunt (congratulation) and support to markdown is great!
--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1 3:)